*Please submit your portfolio with your application*
On Site — 5425 de Bordeaux, Montreal
We are looking for a graphic designer to join the Le Manoir Group team. Under the supervision of the Creative and Strategy Director, the candidate will be responsible for the creation of various visual projects that highlight the group's brands and inspire our customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Execute visual concepts on a wide variety of supports and media;
- Develop design strategies in line with the aesthetics and standards of the various brands under Le Manoir;
- Creatively implement brand messaging;
- Work closely with members of the marketing team and the various departments of the company;
- Organize and maintain creative production files;
- Support the creative and strategic director in her various projects;
- Stay on top of new industry trends.
- Holder of a DEC in graphic design or a bachelor's degree in graphic design;
- 1+ year of graphic design experience;
- Strong design and typography skills;
- Good knowledge of the print production process;
- In-depth knowledge of using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro);
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing;
- Motion graphics skills are a plus.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Great attention to detail ;
- Great sense of organization;
- Bilingualism (French & English), both spoken and written.