STATUS: Spontaneous application
The role of the salon's manager is to supervise and direct the activities of the salon. She maintains an excellent working climate by offering active listening, solutions to daily problems, and by implementing positive leadership. She keeps her team motivated to achieve the salon's financial goals.
She assists the Director of Human Resources by representing management on the physical premises of the salon and by analyzing the performance of the employees under her supervision.
All our positions are filled for this role. You can still send us your application so that we can contact you if that a position opens up!
Responsibilities and functions
As a manager :
- Supervise Le Manoir’s staff in salon:
- Make the salon staff aware of the rules and policies of the Manoir;
- Serve as a model for employees in the application of Le Manoir salon customer service standards;
Application of disciplinary measures if necessary;
- Respond to various requests, complaints and solve problems;
- Develop strategies with the Human Resources Director to achieve in-store sales objectives;
- Ensure that the customer experience in the salon is optimal and ensure the smooth running of the day;
- Ensure that the appointment schedule is maximized and errorless;
- Ensure communication between the head office and the Le Manoir salon;
- Management of deposits and cash under the supervision of the accounting technician;
- Ensure that the salon and boutique are always clean and uncluttered through weekly tasks and daily checks;
- Responsible for orders for the show and restock requests from the warehouse;
- Responsible for managing orders and materials when delivered.
In support of the coordinators at the reception :
- Welcome, advise and direct customers;
- Manage the appointment book;
- Billing of services and purchases;
- Respond to phone calls and emails from reception;
- Ensure the smooth running of the day by ensuring fluidity between appointments and in-store purchases;
- Ensure the opening and closing of the salon, as needed.
- 5 years of experience in customer service or other relevant experience;
1 year minimum experience in-store management, beauty/hair salon or spa;
- Master the Microsoft suite (Excel, Word) and Google applications;
- Be perfectly bilingual orally (English / French);
- Strong writing skills (English/French);
- Strong positive leadership;
- Sense of initiative and organization;
- Ease of working in a team;
- Ease of identifying priorities;
- Ability to work flexible hours, i.e. occasionally working holidays, evenings and weekends as required.