butterfly graphic decals / 36 units in small and large sizes
- Apply the final coat of the color of your choice and polymerize it for 30 seconds.
- Wipe your nails with a cotton soaked in alcohol.
- Make yourself a workplace by collecting everything you need in one place. That includes a pair of tweezers, a bowl of water at room temperature, a paper towel, a pair of scissors, and the waterslide decals sheet.
- Cut a piece of waterslide decal. We recommend cutting as close as possible from the image.
- Put the piece in the water bowl for 5–10 seconds.
- Take it out with tweezers and place it on a paper towel to remove the excess of water. Now, slide the decal from the sheet carefully and set it on your nail with tweezers.
- Apply 2 coats of topcoat on your nails and polymerize in-between each coat. Make sure that the decal has totally dried before applying the topcoat. We recommend applying another coat if there are some textural irregularities on your nails.
- Coconut Milk
- Rose BB Cream
- Rose Water
- Jet Ski
- Icy Glass