An ultra-glossy top coat that seals your manicure. We recommend curing the Top Coat for 3 minutes for maximum shine. Formulated with a no-wipe finish. This Top Coat is designed to help level your artwork and create a smooth final surface.
What does 10-Free mean? It means that we are not using the 10 most harmful chemical ingredients commonly found in other gel polish lines.
This gel polish does not contain:
- Toluene – You can be exposed to toluene by breathing it in or getting it on your skin, causing skin irritation. Unfortunately, inhaling high levels of toluene is said to be harmful to your nervous system and can cause light-headedness and nausea.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) – Commonly used plasticizer and has been linked to cancer.
- Formaldehyde – Commonly used chemical to preserve and embalm dead animals and humans. Its vapours are also irritating and can trigger asthma. Formaldehyde is also a known human carcinogen, a factor directly involved in causing cancer.
- Formaldehyde Resin – A derivative of Formaldehyde, mainly used in the production of coatings and adhesives. It is not as toxic as Formaldehyde but can be an allergen.
- Camphor – This chemical acts as a cover on your nails, depriving them of nutrients and causing yellow staining on your nails.
- Xylene – Irritating to the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract. It can cause systemic toxicity by ingestion or inhalation.
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP) – Chemical used in plastics to improve flexibility and as a flame retardant. A handful of animal studies and in vitro studies have suggested that it could be an endocrine disrupter that affects your hormones.
- Hema – This chemical is responsible for a lot of allergic reactions in the beauty industry. It may cause a allergic reaction if this chemical is absorbed by the skin.
- Parabens – Preservatives that have gotten a bad rep for their estrogen-mimicking effects, which past research has suggested may trigger major health concerns like hormonal problems.
- Ethyl Tosylamide – Plasticizer that helps transform polish from drippy to dry in minutes. This ingredient has already been barred from personal care products in Europe due to its antibiotic properties and concern over antibiotic resistance.
Bis-HPMA Poly-9/TMDI Copolymer, Bis-HEMA (PNPG) Adipate / IPDI, Bis-HEMA (UDMA), TPGDA, PEG200DMA, TMPTA, 1-Hydroxylcyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, TPO
Not Tested on Animals
Made in Canada
We’re Gelcare, a nail care brand, and it’s time to become your own nail artist. Our mission is to elevate the at-home experiences, focusing on providing beauty lovers with a refined approach to nail care.
Gelcare is stocked exclusively at Gelcare’s flagship salon and store, Le Manoir. Founded in 2012 and based in Montreal, Le Manoir is recognized as one of the top nail salons in Canada. It is our founder’s signature manicure techniques and unparallelled standard of service, that have established her and her team as best in class. Le Manoir artists are renowned for their impeccable artistry and unprecedented ability to grow and strengthen their customers’ natural nails. Through Gelcare, our goal is to pass along this expertise to you.