STATUS: Spontaneous application
Our team of Nail Artists, trained by Gelcare Académie, offers a complete nail care experience that stands out on the market as much for the quality of care as for the experience itself! Le Manoir Nail Artists are passionate about enhancing the beauty and health of natural nails and are fortunate to have a full-time schedule filled with our wonderful clients.
All our positions are filled for this role. You can still send us your application so that we can contact you if that a position opens up!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform manicures and pedicures that meet the standards established by Le Manoir;
- Provide an incredible experience for all customers;
- Actively participate in the execution of the daily and weekly tasks of the salon;
- Advise clients on the best practices and products to choose to maintain the quality of their manicure and pedicure between appointments;
- Advise clients on the various products offered at the Manoir (Gelcare, Treasure Box, GM Collin, Nuda, Boysmell, etc.).
Qualities and qualifications
- Performing gel manicures in a personal or professional context for at least one (1) year;
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in customer service or other relevant experience;
- Have taken training or have completed a DEP in aesthetics and/or nail care (an asset);
- Desire to pursue a career in the field of esthetics;
- Want to develop professionally in a hard-working, meticulous team that likes to offer an incomparable experience;
- Be available to work a flexible schedule (schedule that includes some evenings and Saturdays);
- Speak fluently in French and English.