Our reception coordinators provide an unparalleled client experience in the salon. Whether it’s for beauty advice, the recommendation of a piece of jewelry or the presentation of our services, customers are in good hands with our team! They also ensure that things are rolling in the salon and take meticulous care of the management of appointments.
Their main objective is therefore to ensure the smooth running of the day in the salon and to ensure fluidity between appointments and purchases in store while offering excellent customer service.
Following a schedule from Monday to Friday, sometimes on Saturday as needed.
Responsibilities and functions
- Welcome, advise and direct customers;
- Make appointments and manage the appointment book;
- Billing for cares and purchases;
- Respond to phone calls and emails of the reception;
- Ensure the smooth running of the day by ensuring the fluidity between appointments and shop purchases;
- Ensure the opening and closing of the salon.
- 3 years of experience in customer service or other relevant experience;
- Perfectly bilingual orally (English/French);
- Strong writing skills (English/French);
- Sense of initiative and organization;
- Ease of working in a team.